chicks or sticks

bakon

2 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

3 ... you can freeze the top sheet for ya bed too if its really stinking hot.

5. They have these cold packs they sell at lowes people wear them around neck like mailman, delivery drivers. Problem is in 5 minutes they get hot. 

4 ... those tubey ones that you soak in water?... you need to keep turning them... when I have to catch and its over 30deg C (mid 80s) I use them... have a few spare in the esky and just switch them out during the innings

oh the sneeky G is here too. ;)

• Like 1

5, you freeze them, its a gel in there. Humidity is the killer, id rather be in 110 F with low humidity than 90 with high

My mother would wear the wet rag around her neck before central air in the house, as a kid we just had the window ac for sleeping . Thats old school rag around neck

• Like 1

Ok ok it's reached 88-90 here.... now laugh if you like but please remember where we are this is Scotland people.. I haven't heard from @Sslippy don't know if he's doing much better.. hope he hasn't melted..!!?

Edited by Wee fluffy me

11 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

^^^ oowww that must be what we've had Jo,, it really does hurt to breath and I feel my eyeballs crisping up too..!!

If this is where youre from you got some humidity as well , dont it suck

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Edinburgh+United+Kingdom+UKXX0052:1:UK

Edited by Whispers

7... some people love it (the humidity), i hate to feel all sweaty unless im working out. Uncomfortable, when the sweat drips off my head and drips down my glasses im like MOFO lol .. The body has to get used to it, the kids dont even play in the steets when its humid. 90% humidity holy fvck thats Africa hot