September 3, 20188 yr 14 hours ago, Naughtius Maximus said: Pig, pig, where are you?? ? I miss him too... ? He will get sick of surfing soon and go home to cold Canada..... Here you go Pork Chop... here's a nice happy for you....
September 10, 20188 yr Damn buttocks thats cute level over 9000, i just want to cuddle with him forever. Might just step on him so i gotta be careful!
September 10, 20188 yr Johnny5 found him in the numbers game but he was so cute I had to share him in here. I would be so scared I would squish him.
December 6, 20187 yr What happens to a cat's nose living outdoors at -40 C (Dark Spot is from severe frostbite) Holly "The Non-Smoking Christmas Cat" captured in a live trap Dec. 29th 2017 in our back yard. Could not be in the same room with her for a month after capture without her going crazy. To this day she will not eat food put out for her until everyone has left the room. She must have been abused in some way connected to feeding as a kitten. Don't know how old she is but not more than two years now and probably under 1 year when captured.
December 6, 20187 yr 26 minutes ago, reciprocity said: What happens to a cat's nose living outdoors at -40 C (Dark Spot is from severe frostbite) Holly "The Non-Smoking Christmas Cat" captured in a live trap Dec. 29th 2017 in our back yard. Could not be in the same room with her for a month after capture without her going crazy. To this day she will not eat food put out for her until everyone has left the room. She must have been abused in some way connected to feeding as a kitten. Don't know how old she is but not more than two years now and probably under 1 year when captured. She's such a pretty kitty. My Tiki was wild when caught and she's turned into such a little love but it took years. I got her when she was about 11 months old. Give her time, she looks to be the same breed as Tiki and they're very loving kitties. Thanks for rescuing her
December 6, 20187 yr 4 minutes ago, jillar said: She's such a pretty kitty. My Tiki was wild when caught and she's turned into such a little love but it took years. I got her when she was about 11 months old. Give her time, she looks to be the same breed as Tiki and they're very loving kitties. Thanks for rescuing her It's odd because she snuggles with my wife , who doesn't really like cats until this one came along yet she's still a little hesitant with me and cats normally flock to me for whatever reason so I figure she must have been abused by a man in her early days maybe? She's living the good life now though - that's for sure Our other cat hates her but he hates everyone including us They seemed to have found their common ground now that we moved houses. It's no one's claimed territory I suppose?
December 6, 20187 yr 4 minutes ago, reciprocity said: It's odd because she snuggles with my wife , who doesn't really like cats until this one came along yet she's still a little hesitant with me and cats normally flock to me for whatever reason so I figure she must have been abused by a man in her early days maybe? She's living the good life now though - that's for sure Our other cat hates her but he hates everyone including us They seemed to have found their common ground now that we moved houses. It's no one's claimed territory I suppose? I've had two cats of that breed, one a male and Tiki my female and both of them were/are one person cats. Tiki will take food from my husband but that's about it. Tucks her head under if he tries to pet her. So I don't think you being a male makes any difference. I think if my husband had of been the one who took care of her the tables would be turned. Here's my Tiki
December 6, 20187 yr 13 minutes ago, jillar said: I've had two cats of that breed, one a male and Tiki my female and both of them were/are one person cats. Tiki will take food from my husband but that's about it. Tucks her head under if he tries to pet her. So I don't think you being a male makes any difference. I think if my husband had of been the one who took care of her the tables would be turned. Here's my Tiki Their fur is so plush and soft. Our other black short-haired cat seems constantly angry and likes to bite anyone who chooses to put their hand on him. I have been on antibiotics more than once because of infections he has passed on - yet I continue to feed and house him. Go figure! He comes running and is all rubbing up against your leg when it's feeding time though lol!
December 6, 20187 yr 40 minutes ago, reciprocity said: Their fur is so plush and soft. Our other black short-haired cat seems constantly angry and likes to bite anyone who chooses to put their hand on him. I have been on antibiotics more than once because of infections he has passed on - yet I continue to feed and house him. Go figure! He comes running and is all rubbing up against your leg when it's feeding time though lol! OMG, I had one of those too! Little Nike, she was so pretty and she'd jump on your lap to lay down and if you pet her more than a couple times her eyes would turn black, her tail whipping about and then she mauled! Not just a warning bite but a full on bite and rip. I bled so much from her but still loved and cared for that little witch lol. She got dementia when she was about 14 and died a year later ? This is little Nike
December 6, 20187 yr Here's the biter - Misfit! Found in the garden in May 13 years ago. Mother went missing before kittens were weaned. We had to feed from a bottle for 3 weeks. Vet said: "It won't live!" He's now 13 years old and a bit of a fatty Does not know how good he's got it Edited December 6, 20187 yr by reciprocity
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.