Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Presidential Motorcade

Featured Replies

Regardless of politics, it was pretty cool to see the Presidential Motorcade twice today...came right by where I work...

 

PresidentialMotorcade_zpsdbc21a39.jpg

I remember back when I lived in Ohio they closed bridges and freeways because the President was coming through on his way from Cleveland to Pittsburgh.  I remember thinking how cool it was that he was coming through the same streets that I drove everyday and I didn't even get to see anything but cops blocking everything.  :)  It's cool indeed to see The Commander in Chief, whoever that may be.

 

Where I live and work now, it's commonplace and when he comes to the base I work at, it's just a pain because my routing gets interrupted.  lol

 

Cool pic and a good one at that.  I saw where he was speaking at some community college there today.

OH my gods!  How awesome is that?! 

he still smoking?

  • Author

Cool... twice in one day... perhaps one was a decoy???

No, one time he was arriving, next time leaving...

  • Author

he still smoking?

I think he's still chewing the gum?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.