Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

miss my morning chuckle

Featured Replies

Where is bakon, bat, sonic etc etc

 

Not the same in the mornings, everyone so nice to each other :)

 

What's up where you at?

 

A) sold up and you and Mrs B living on coconuts on a dessert island?

B) gone and visited TAC at the ranch?

C) finally admitted chicks rule?

D) Christmas shopping and loving it?

 

Come back and insult someone but not me,far funnier when someone else :)

 

All the boys seem to be keeping a low profile, maybe they made a secret man cave and are not coming out until new years

 

I know rez is busy clearing up the bachelor pad ready for my inspection :)

 

Hope all is well sticks

All is well on this front  :) ..shopping done...presents wrapped, and 1 more day of work.. Then a house full of estrogen for a few days. :P :blink: :huh:

 

If Rez was a smart man, he would have moved out and rented a room when you left, so when you return, it is EXACTLY the way it should be ... ;)  ..but, since I doubt he did that, you are right...I am sure he is making it perfect for you  :wub:

 

I think Bakon might have got caught sneaking into the evidence room and sampling the contraband... :P ...he sure is quiet....

 

Visiting TAC at the ranch??.. Can I go???  Can I stay??

Busy here...

 

But in fine form.

 

Count me in for the ranch visit!

Where is bakon, bat, sonic etc etc

Not the same in the mornings, everyone so nice to each other :)

What's up where you at?

A) sold up and you and Mrs B living on coconuts on a dessert island?

B) gone and visited TAC at the ranch?

C) finally admitted chicks rule?

D) Christmas shopping and loving it?

Come back and insult someone but not me,far funnier when someone else :)

All the boys seem to be keeping a low profile, maybe they made a secret man cave and are not coming out until new years

I know rez is busy clearing up the bachelor pad ready for my inspection :)

Hope all is well sticks

Erm, I don't know if ALL the guys are keeping low profiles...!

Honestly, I'd like to check out the ranch too.  You know, curiosity and all...

ngbbs41d301bfb985d.jpg

sooooo you're telling us Nancy didn't steal bakon - Bat did?  ;)

Bakon said he is just having a busy week. All is good. I'm sure he is plotting his torment... :-)

Peek a boo

'Scuse me sir. You are not allowed to just *poof* and disappear. We don't like that.  :angry:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.