July 28Jul 28 NOPE!! For tomorrow tonight. Mississippi Gator Louisiana. Bayou cruising and look who came to visit! About 8' and right next to the boat looking for handouts, or maybe HAND's I took this picture in April while we were picking our crawfish pots. Edited July 28Jul 28 by Stewbum
July 28Jul 28 Author 6 hours ago, Stewbum said: NOPE!! For tomorrow tonight. Mississippi Gator Louisiana. Bayou cruising and look who came to visit! About 8' and right next to the boat looking for handouts, or maybe HAND's I took this picture in April while we were picking our crawfish pots. Gday There no croc in my pic…… made you look though!
July 29Jul 29 17 hours ago, Cbdave said: Gday There no croc in my pic…… made you look though! I was looking for some eyes peeking from the lily pads.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.