Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pilgrim

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pilgrim

  1. I owe it to you guys to tell you I relapsed again and moreover I've invested in it. I don't expect to be back anytime soon. I'm sorry to let you down.
  2. Ok, I'm going for it. Let the withdrawals commence.
  3. Awesome reaching 8 months. Congratulations! 💪
  4. Thanks for checking up on me.
  5. Not well @Doreensfree . I keep quitting (ok, today's the day!) only to find myself caving in and then buying another disposable vape or bumming another smoke from a colleague or friend... I'm having serious trouble letting it go.
  6. NOPE 🎗
  7. It's the 28th again? NOPE
  8. Hello friends, I'm sorry to say I relapsed a few days ago. Lust... self destruction... I can't justify such a stupid choice. The important thing is I'm climbing back on the train right now.
  9. While I was struggling with intense cravings today I actually had the thought "just have one and get it (the urge to smoke) out of your system." What a contradiction! ...so stupid. NOPE!
  10. I'm embarrassed to be posting this but the truth is I'm really craving a cigarette. I've been feeling like smoking all morning and I can't shake it. I keep reminding myself that it's never just 1, all the reasons why it's stupid and why I quit, and yet the urge remains. I lost my friend yesterday to cancer (not smoking-related) and I think my mind is telling myself a cigarette would be comforting... Anyway, I'm trying to stay strong and not give in.
  11. Never again a nicotine addict! NOPE!
  12. N O P E !
  13. Happy Friday everyone! NOPE!
  14. Thanks everyone. Feels good to reach this milestone! 💪

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.