October 30, 201411 yr Title of thread: "MAN CAVE" last 5 posts have been ladies. LMAO Not very manly, is it?
October 30, 201411 yr Socks...I am desperate to get the heel turned properly. This is my first project and I love/hate it! lol
October 30, 201411 yr Since they abandoned the place we should hold our womens groups here and maybe put in a QT daycare! The room is huge! The kiddo's will love it!
October 31, 201411 yr Socks...I am desperate to get the heel turned properly. This is my first project and I love/hate it! lol First project ever and you chose socks? You're nuts. Turning the heel is easy just follow the pattern to the T. Are you doing it on dpns or are you using the magic loop?
October 31, 201411 yr First project ever and you chose socks? You're nuts. Turning the heel is easy just follow the pattern to the T. Are you doing it on dpns or are you using the magic loop? I know! That's what the woman who was helping me got me started on. I dunno. I like it though! I've taken the heel out like 200 times. I'm stopping by a friends tomorrow so she can help (do) it for me. :) then I can just take it from there! double pointed is what I am doing. Didn't even know there was a magic loop method, had to google. Is that easier? "she said with hope in her heart"
October 31, 201411 yr I know! That's what the woman who was helping me got me started on. I dunno. I like it though! I've taken the heel out like 200 times. I'm stopping by a friends tomorrow so she can help (do) it for me. :) then I can just take it from there! double pointed is what I am doing. Didn't even know there was a magic loop method, had to google. Is that easier? "she said with hope in her heart" I don't know, I have never done the magic loop I do socks on dpns and socks were after I already had done hats, scarves, and blankets.. No no no have her show you.. not do it for you, lol. It is easy because it is back and forth on just the one needle . Wait until it is time to do the Kitchner stitch! The Kitch is a b*tch.
October 31, 201411 yr I think think it would brighten this cave a lot if we decorate a little. Thoughts?
October 31, 201411 yr WTH !!!!!! Who the hell left the MC door unlocked?!!!! It's ruined now :ireful1:
October 31, 201411 yr Who wants a blow job??? Doreen and Saz(smut sisters) are offering them for free on a first come first basis :O Teeheeheeheeehee
October 31, 201411 yr WTH !!!!!! Who the hell left the MC door unlocked?!!!! It's ruined now :ireful1: They are gonna blame it all on you...Maybe you should hid amid the pink, they will never find you. Only drawback is you might come to like pink..:)
October 31, 201411 yr Author What the heck is going on here!!!!! Ladies please take your pink stuff and your knitting stuff out of here. This is the bachelor cave for 2 months. You can stay only if you can scratch your balls and fart at the same time while drinking a beer :)
October 31, 201411 yr What the heck is going on here!!!!! Ladies please take your pink stuff and your knitting stuff out of here. This is the bachelor cave for 2 months. You can stay only if you can scratch your balls and fart at the same time while drinking a beer :) I'm just here to tidy up, Charwoman, you understand. I would be careful with those farts, pal 'o' mine, you know what happened last time. I was able to extricate a cute BAT from a knitted web of socks. He seemed OK...traumatized but, OK. , Better find another hiding place for the Key, security breaches are not fun. I found some cctv footage of lady wrestling and will keep in case of future trouble, they did damage the pink chiffon beyond recognition. You might want to consult Legal. Shall I come to tidy on Thursday as per arrangement ?
October 31, 201411 yr Saturday night Knitting party! BYOY (Bring your own yarn) 8pm Woo hoo stitch and bitch sessions!!
October 31, 201411 yr WTF is going on here???? who let the vagies in??? This place better be clean and there better be plenty of sandwiches when you leave!!! PS. Colleen...this is complete sarcasm... please do not get mad...that is what this thread is about.
October 31, 201411 yr It must have taken a lot of work ! and lemme tell ya, BAT...you didn't look too good this morning knitted up in that pinky chiffon ! Love, Charwoman :)
November 2, 201411 yr Soooo who gonna be the first big brave man to enter....l.ol I dare you.....take your cave back.....
November 3, 201411 yr Soooo who gonna be the first big brave man to enter....l.ol I dare you.....take your cave back..... The first big brave man to enter is wearing tights, not sure if he shaves his legs or not. Hard to tell with the tights.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.