Stinky Smokers

BAT

Yes I know who you are because since I quit smoking I can smell you. Where as before I quit smoking I was one of you. Apparently while being a smoker your sniffer does not function properly.

So if you are a smoker and you ever sit next to someone who is dressed as Batman, and he pulls a clothes pin from his utility belt and places it on his nose. Then there's a pretty good chance that you are sitting next to me, and that you stink. 

My apologies to all for my own stinky behavior while being a smoker for thirty five years.

New Idea !!!!!    QuitTrain Soap :)

• Like 11

I think I damaged my senses from years of smoking, I can't smell as well as I use to be able to, it's pretty shitty and wish I could smell as well as I did only a year or so ago, heads wrecked, want to smell my nice smellies I buy myself better then I can. Another stupid negative about cigarettes ; (

• Like 2

I left gym the other day, one set to go but woman stunk who can back to use machine near me.  Forget it, I'm out of here.

I went to the gym to walk on the tread mill ( yes I know shocked me too ) the gym I go to has a butt load of treadmills. There was nobody around me and then here comes this ray of sunshine walking my way and she gets on the machine next to me and I'm like all hell yeah, until I got a good wiff of her. She had just smoked one before she came in. I played nice but I was walking all up on the other side of the treadmill I was on. loll

• Like 4

I do the nose wrinkle stand back 2 paces dance turn head to the sides Im sure if anyone watches me they think i am a bit well weird :)

The woman below us smokes on her balcony sometimes and it wofts up into our apartment bloody cheek I have to shut all doors and windows and get busy with fabreeze 

• Like 2

Now that I have quit cigs for awhile, I can smell the difference in smoke from different things!

I like the smell of smoke from a campfire, outdoor cooking and diesel exhaust( A little weird I know lol), Incense, and candles!

I hate the smell of cigarette smoke on someone or in someones house or car! 

• Like 1

I personally have switched to a electronic cigarette No smell and not harmful ( mostly water vapor ) I don't stink anymore and have saved a ton of money !

Hi Lucky :D 

Welcome to the QT! Why don't you start a thread about you and your quit in the introduction forum! I am sure that everyone would love to give you a proper welcome. :D 

• Like 1