This or That game

Colleen

Needed... blackouts... its a safety issue.... and its fun for the kids.... and in the olden days before backlit screens how were ya meant to read in bed after lights out....

Screwdrivers ... should be kept in a kitchen draw.... or belong in the tool box in the shed/garage

In an ideal world in the toolbox.. in the real world... in the kitchen drawer or a drawer somewhere or left at the arse of the last person that used it until I pick it up and then put it down somewhere en route to kitchen drawer where I can't remember then need to go buy a new one..!!

Keys .... hang up or plonk down

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Important... if there is a personal message in there... cos I have em all..... if its just to & from uless its really special it goes in the busy box.... (kids craft box... you know cos it keeps em busy).

Wrapping paper... open carefully so you can re use it or just rip right in to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Fake... pine smell makes the kid's asthma go mental.... and I get covered in hives hanging the decorations, anywhere the leaves touch me huge welts... when I was a kid mum used to make me decorate it "because I did it better" and my arms would be a mess for a week or so and then I had to pull it down and they'd be a mess again.

Christmas Tree... up before 1 December or not

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Really Fluffy who dresses up on the train for halloween hates chrissy carols.... my illussions of you as the christmas fairy are destroyed.

MUST... we have a serious chrissy movie addiction in this house.

Christmas Dinner.... Well that wont work cos the climates are so different... so before I ask... in you don't live in a warm climate during christmas... lets pretend that christmas day and the lead up are in the 30degCs.... or for those clinging to the imperial system.... 85-90degF.... so stinkin hot.... muggy as... you don't really wanna be roasting shit....ok got the imagination fired up....

Christmas Lunch.... Seafood Platters (prawns (shrimp), cray (lobster), calamari, bugs, yabbies, crabs... you get the picture) or Cold ham and cold roast chook platters?

^^^ haha I hate all the holy crap and thr stuff like Good King Wenceslas but we do Rudolph (with actions ) Santa got stuck up the chimney, jingle bells and anything with a bang in tune  the rest are Christmas tunes.. 

Oh and I don't do Christmas fairies they freak me out  I'm a twinklin Star girl.. ? 

Now that's get this question answered...

I can only imagine what 80/90 degs could feel like any time of year.... hahaha

Not a big fishy /crustaceany person.. so gimmy the chooks any day...?

So on the theme of food....

After Chrissy dinner..

Chrissy pudding / trifle (apparently triffle only has 1F.. who'da thunk it... I much prefer my generosity with the F's hahahaha) a must or ice cream or cake or something similar ..?

• 2 weeks later...