August 28, 20188 yr That's easy below zero for nightly temperatures, easier to warm up rather than cool down. Daytime temperature above 35C or below 0C?
August 28, 20188 yr below zero would be easier to warm up BUT.... you wouldn't get much done (well i wouldn't) so Over 35 cos I'm used to it for a few weeks a year anyway 1 pillow or multiples.
August 28, 20188 yr 1 pillow is plenty. Sleeping in hot weather, bed covers completely off or you need at least a sheet draped over?
August 28, 20188 yr Start with a freezer sheet every time. Sleeping in winter.... electric blanket yes or no.
August 28, 20188 yr No it's really not necessary Getting colder, continue wearing just a t-shirt and stick the heating on or stick a jumper on and wait for the temperature to drop further?
August 28, 20188 yr Jumper and wait. Meals: Cook two or just put up with eating what the majority want.
August 28, 20188 yr If cooking (no that frequently) Of the two cook what the majority want In reality Cook what I want and invite others to join me if they want to. Meal for one - prepare from scratch or ready meal?
August 28, 20188 yr So going on the assumption a ready meal is a frozen meal then cook from scratch. Spreads.... honey or golden syrup
August 28, 20188 yr Strawberry.. cos seriously.... Why are apricots even on this planet..!! Bread... white or brown ?
August 28, 20188 yr Does dark rye count as brown??? If yes then brown... if not white. Gellati or Soft Serve
August 30, 20188 yr Multiple Flavours .... because I'm a Libra and its very hard to make decisions... definitely multiple flavours. Ice cream Cone - waffer or waffle
August 30, 20188 yr Chocolate, but preferably no sauce Chinese starters- salt and chilli ribs or chicken and sweetcorn soup
August 30, 20188 yr Love me a salt and chilli rib. Chinese/indian food - a little bit of a lot of different dishes or one main dish all for you?
August 30, 20188 yr You do know how big my family is yeah... a cheery wave to most with hugs and kisses to the faves is a half hour event at a gathering of the clan.... but usually just a seeya will be swee When camping with ya sig... sleeping bag to yourself or zip them together (sig = significant other)
August 30, 20188 yr My own please. She can keep her cold feet to herself. Camping - take your own kit or let someone set up a big tent for you?
August 30, 20188 yr Don't mind a swag... but too much self respect to let anyone set up my tent for me.... I have a nice little 4 man tent that is just right for me and the kid.... and if I can set up a 12 man 2 room tent in gale force winds with 2 teenage dropkicks then I don't need noone setting up jack for me. French open air urinal protests by women - clever/funny or boring/annoying
August 30, 20188 yr Since you are talking about camping, I only go Class A. My father dragged us around the U.S. and I swear I saw every pit toilet there was. I had a fear of falling in one. Now we have an RV with our very own shower and toilet. I am now a happy camper!
August 30, 20188 yr Well it's a sticky situation and I think a bit of a bloody liberty blocking the stream of public urination. It's a clever protest. Public urination - shock horror or relax it's occassionally going to happen?
August 31, 20188 yr Relax its occasionally gunna happen. Which should be more exceptable - male public urination or women breastfeeding in public
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.