This or That game

Colleen

If cooking (no that frequently) 

Of the two cook what the majority want

In reality 

Cook what I want and invite others to join me if they want to. 

Meal for one - prepare from scratch or ready meal? 

You do know how big my family is yeah... a cheery wave to most with hugs and kisses to the faves is a half hour event at a gathering of the clan.... but usually just a seeya will be swee

When camping with ya sig... sleeping bag to yourself or zip them together

(sig = significant other)

• Like 1

Don't mind a swag... but too much self respect to let anyone set up my tent for me.... I have a nice little 4 man tent that is just right for me and the kid.... and if I can set up a 12 man 2 room tent in gale force winds with 2 teenage dropkicks then I don't need noone setting up jack for me.

French open air urinal protests by women - clever/funny or boring/annoying

• Like 1

Since you are talking about camping, I only go Class A.  My father dragged us around the U.S. and I swear I saw every pit toilet there was.  I had a fear of falling in one.  

Now we have an RV with our very own shower and toilet.  I am now a happy camper!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well it's a sticky situation and I think a bit of a bloody liberty blocking the stream of public urination.

It's a clever protest.

Public urination - shock horror or relax it's occassionally going to happen?