Tomorrow's the day

Thank you very much @intoxicated yoda, @Doreensfree and @Mac#23 for your positive welcomes! I'm actually vaping again, today, but because I wanted to! The book I'm reading makes so much sense to me that I wanted to do it as reccomended by the author (doing the exercises whilst vaping). I'd only quit for a few hours, when I began to have realisations from what I'd been reading and decided it would be more constructive to experience the exercises first hand, rather than from memories. It's different for everyone, but for me I now trust this method so wish to do it fully.

Anyway, thank you again and I can assure you I'm going to reset my ticker in the near future--I've never wanted anything so much, if I'm honest!

• Like 1

Thank you, @Doreensfree & @Mac#23!

After a bit of a bumpy ride first half of the day, the second have has been a lot smoother. I hope to be over the worst, at least when it comes to detoxifying as I've only had one since early Thursday evening. Feels like I'm getting control over the withdrawal pangs now. So far it's the most promising quit I've had, which I'm really happy about!

• Like 3

Thanks for the update, @feeling_patchy. Vaping to stop vaping? Hmm. 🤔 But as long as the end result is quitting, then good on you. Every quit that sticks is a great quit, no matter how you get there. So I'm glad you have a method you have confidence in. Keep us posted, and stay focused on your ultimate goal of putting your vapes where they belong forever - in that puppy poo bag!!   💩 🙂   

• Like 4

• 2 months later...