All hands to quarters for muster, instruction, and inspection

Ladies and gentlemen, hello! Just checking in before I go to bed because I haven’t posted anything since September.  Still happy and still enjoying my quit; about to hit 1 yr and 7 mos.  

Hope everyone is doing well!  Please jump in and let me know how you are doing in your quit.    If you’re lurking, I challenge you to speak up and let me know where you are in your quit/plan to quit.  Share some goals with me.  

I am feeling great on this side of the tracks! 

Your friend,

HAT

• Like 4

Congratulations on your successful quit. I am doing really well too. I am now over 2 years quit and rarely think about smoking at all.  Thanks for stopping by to let us know how you're doing and KTQ.

• Like 2

Congratulations Hat.  So glad you made it this far and did so well with very little assistance.  You have had the determination you needed and persistence to stay quit.  I am coming up on my fourth year and have no thoughts of returning.  It is a wonderful feeling to be free.   I am enjoying spending all those extra funds.   

• Like 3