6 day countdown to 31

Day 28.  My wife leaves today and will be gone till Friday.  My keys will be hidden the entire time.  Of course, my junkie mind is working double time. 
Only a 20min ride to gas station.  

It would feel so good.

Just this once, or maybe just once a month, or only when wife is away on trip.

No one would know.

It would just be a hiccup, temporary set back, or minor relapse.

It wouldn't be a failure cause I would learn something.

If you only smoke a few, you could just keep counting up, no need to start at 0 day again.

If you smoked, you would be so mad you would never want to smoke again.

Blah, blah, blah.
It never reminds me how depressed I am when I give in and break my quit.

Or how the soonest I have ever had the strength to try another quit has been 6 months and all the other times has been over a year.

Or how smoking "just this once" will mean at least 7000 more cigarettes and $5000 wasted.

Must remember. 1=ALL.  I either smoke none, or I smoke 1 pack/day.  The word "just" never applies to an addiction.
OK, I'm ready to face the day.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AceWhite said:

Super hero power coming your way....

Only from Ace. lol

I am under an incredible amount of stress.  I have to prepare my own meals for 4 days which hardly seems reasonable. Fortunately, I bought and 8 piece Kroger chicken meal, and my wife made 6 hard boiled eggs and precooked 5 lbs of bacon, + backed chicken for my lunch wraps, so I probably won't starve.  I will have to do all the dishes myself. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JustinHoot99 said:

Tomorrow I enter no mans land.

Not necessarily Justin, some people never go through No Man's Land and you may be one of them so think positive :) Also it usually comes around the three month mark but again everyone is different :) 

• Like 4