Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

(((((JIMMY)))))

Featured Replies

I just came here and found a lovely congratulations for 15 months from Jimmy! I am so sorry Jimmy I did not get in here and post one for you. I feel like such a slacker of a quit buddy :(

 

 

CONGRATULATIONS JIMMY SMOKE FREE FOR 15 MONTHS AS OF 3/3!!

 

 

 

So sorry I'm late :)

Yey Jimmy, congratulations my friend! 15 months on the Lido Deck :) :) :)

Jimmy, 15 months is fantastic!  Congratulations!

thanks everbody sorry im late reading this

Congrats Jimmy!  15 months is fantastic!

 

Congrats4.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.