Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6 months and still climbing...

Featured Replies

Well it has been 6 months and I am still going strong. I haven't had a crave or urge in a while. I am still climbing. Each day is easier and easier. Most days I don't even think about it. I just wanted to let you guys know how I am doing.

 

Nana

Hey nana, thanks for checking in. Congratulations on over six months quit now, super awesome 😊 I wish you a great Christmas and stay healthy 🤗

Thanks for checking in, Nana.  6 months smoke free is awesome.  Congratulations!!!   :)

 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.