Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you obsessed with?

Featured Replies

flip flops...probably have at least 30 pair...

  • Replies 68
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • spinach   seruously I cannot get enough of the stuff   I eat it instead of lettuce in salads   I eat it for breakfast - cooked with eggs   I think I am popeye ;)

  • Quittrain... lol

  • Being organized...If I'm disorganized, my brain is disorganized and I can't function lol

Online shopping generally! I love getting big parcels through the post!

Boobs generally.

Boobs generally.

me too - lack of generally :)

I love spinach too Tracey!  I use half spinach half spring mix for my salad.  Sauteed with a bit of olive oil and garlic and then sprinkle with a little shaved romano cheese is delish.  Try to sneak it into quesadillas and such, but I always get what is this?!  Shoot me, I'm trying to help you eat healthier kiddo...

haha me too i always used to sneak in spinach and or broccoli - its a standing joke where they go fishing in a dish to see whats hidden in there  :D

Online shopping generally! I love getting big parcels through the post!

Ooh forgotten how fun that was ... We used eBay heaps a couple of years ago when we were doing renovations ... Now you have reminded me ... Must get back to ebay ! a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

Making sure that I am being the best parent possible.  Don't get me wrong... I have been known to make some bad "dad" descisions... but my focus is there.  I obsess about his grades...I obsess about his friends... I obsess about his sports... yes I am "that dad".  Sometimes I am over the top... but his mom sucks at life in general so I have to make up for her.

 

Keep on keepin on.

me too - lack of generally :)

I'm sure they're lovely! Small boobs never look bad, big ones however can.

not me...but my youngest daughter...anything shopping, but shoes in particular... this pic of her closet isnt even half ..its a walk in closet, with racks and shelves on 3 sides...and the shoes are on all 3 sides along with on the floor....I would guess in the neighborhood of 300 pair of shoes...mostly heels ..

 

 

575483_4542117477097_940246375_n.jpg

not me...but my youngest daughter...anything shopping, but shoes in particular... this pic of her closet isnt even half ..its a walk in closet, with racks and shelves on 3 sides...and the shoes are on all 3 sides along with on the floor....I would guess in the neighborhood of 300 pair of shoes...mostly heels ..

 

 

575483_4542117477097_940246375_n.jpg

Wow! I'm so jealous of her shoe collection!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.