And baby makes ...10 in a row!!!

joe

Well, as of Monday morning, I will become a grandfather...again...for the 6th time. The wife and I currently have 5 granddaughters, and Monday, (daughter #2) will add the 6th one. :girl_hide:

The title says 10 in a row...because thats the count for me and my wife....

4..daughters...and

6.. granddaughters

:girl_cray2:  :girl_pinkglassesf:   :tender: :girl_dance: :girl_in_love: :girl_witch:

I am certain that my older 2 daughters have called it quits with having children, so i guess its up to the youngest 2 to see if the string of 10 in a row gets broken....lol

Daughter #3 has been married for 3 years, and has a few medical issues, but is getting them under control, so they are "talking" about starting a family soon....and daughter #4  is not, nor do I believe interested in, being married at this time...She loves her job and the freedoms she has, so Im pretty sure the record will stand for a little while yet  :P
in case there is any confusion from some that may be having Deja vu ...my oldest daughter just gave birth in November to her newest little daughter (Josie)..I am not sure if I mentioned daughter #2 being pregnant at that time...

She is scheduled for a C-section Monday morning and as long as all goes well, Zoe will be with us in time for dinner .

I am making the "announcement" today because I dont think I will be around for a few days..My oldest granddaughter (15 y ears old) is staying with us this week-end, and my wife is scheduled to work, so I am entertaining her...lol...I think a round at the local golf course is on the agenda (she is on the High school golf team)...I had ticket to the local drag strip and was going to watch some racing today, but she isnt into cars....so..maybe a trip out of town and let her get behind the wheel of my Jeep for a little practice driving...I was already informed that when she gets her permit, It is my job to teach her how to drive     :rolleyes:

anyhow..I tend to ramble....I assume when I post again, I will be posting pics of a new little baby girl  :wub:

• Like 7

Babies are such a blessing   :wub:  :heart:  :tender:

Look forward to the pics!!

Are you seriously telling a grandfather that you are looking forward to pics of his kids/grand kids?...lol... I love my phone because my wallet only used to hold the most recent photos of the girls....my phone has 100's on it at any given time...lol ..careful what you wish for..I can keep you occupied for hours.  :wub:

• Like 1

That is wonderful news!   10 sweet girls in a row!

It sounds like your oldest Granddaughter is in for a wonderful day as well :)  So sweet.  Enjoy and can't wait to see the pics of the newest!