November 29, 20196 yr Congratulations Steve on getting past the hardest month of all! You're doing great and I hope you treat yourself to something special today
November 29, 20196 yr Thanks Jill , Whoop whoop . I’ve just gone for a run with Mrs Steve , finished week 3 of the NHS Couch to 5 k . My new Samsung Active watch is my present with the money I’ve saved . Great fun tracking my fitness with it with Spotify blasting out my tunes ! Cool runnings guys , you are all awesome 😎
November 29, 20196 yr Congratulations on your first month smoke free Steve! Well done on finishing week 3 of the of the NHS Couch to 5 K as well.
November 29, 20196 yr Congratulations on your First Month of Freedom, Steve ! You are building yourself a great quit and making you life so much better ! Thank you for sharing your accomplishments with us, they are v. inspiring.
November 29, 20196 yr Congratulations Steve! That first month is the hardest and I'm glad you are already seeing the benefits to quitting. Keep up the great work!
November 29, 20196 yr Congrats, Steve!!! That first month is a tremendous milestone. I'm so glad you did something to reward yourself. It sounds like you are making some very healthy lifestyle changes! Good for you!!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.