Hello Peeps!

Hi HM..I like the "need for speed" name better  ;)  since you like the apple pie in a jar, i assume nascar is your race of choice?..i am an NHRA kinda guy myself ;)  A couple miles from where i live is a dirt track that  every Fri. night winged sprints run. I dont go too often, but can hear them like I was there...lol

We are  having a bit warmer weather than the last time i spoke to you...OK..today didnt count, but warmer again tomorrow...lol..

Glad to see you here.

Joe

Joe....

yes, I like Nascar... :)  but we are also a part a race team here for a local driver open wheel mods.... 2 time track champ even and hoping to make it 3 this year!!! I like dirt racing, love the racing aspect, not so much on being covered in dirt and bringing it all home.... The sprints cars are fun... but scary.. I always think they are gonna come up and over the catch fence..... but they do put on a good show...we run on asphalt, but at the end of the season, they cover the track in dirt and we do the down n dirty racing too.. so we get the best of both worlds.  

warmer here too.... 55 today.... thats sunbathing weather!!

• Like 1

Joe....

yes, I like Nascar... :)  but we are also a part a race team here for a local driver open wheel mods.... 2 time track champ even and hoping to make it 3 this year!!! I like dirt racing, love the racing aspect, not so much on being covered in dirt and bringing it all home.... ......................................

Whats the name of your track...Ours is Fremont Speedway...(How original...lol) ..The Track that Action Built!! 

here is a link...there is a photo section that shows alot of the cars..Of course the "big events" are when the WoO (world of outlaws) are in town...those boys can drive!

http://www.fremontohspeedway.com/

Im not sure if a map is on that page, but if there is, I live just south of the track near the (Sandusky) River

Whats the name of your track...Ours is Fremont Speedway...(How original...lol) ..The Track that Action Built!! 

here is a link...there is a photo section that shows alot of the cars..Of course the "big events" are when the WoO (world of outlaws) are in town...those boys can drive!

http://www.fremontohspeedway.com/

Im not sure if a map is on that page, but if there is, I live just south of the track near the (Sandusky) River

We get the WoO series here too... we race at Berlin Raceway. www.berlinraceway.com   

I grew up there most weekends,,, and still do! lol

Love tailgating,. and love my racing family....they are priceless.

:)

We need to schedule a wine party on a night your available Cher!  We can try to get Sonic to come  too!!

well dont do that just because of me... i can try to pop in late, i work until 1130pm.. In June, I believe I go to different hours, 10 hr days with fridays off.... so maybe then. :)  you guys keep your schedules.. its all good , I will find you

• Like 1