Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can’t believe I’m here...!

Featured Replies

I whish you the very best Julie and I am so sorry for everything you have to deal with right now.

 

I find it inspiring to see you coming here and owning up and care for your quit. I am in awe! 

Edited by MLMR

Look at the list of Rock Stars that jumped out of the closet in this one....

 

Don't worry folks...I got this.   She can stay with me if she don't want to go home.....as long as she don't smoke ....all eggs always got a home with bakon....but this Canadian especially....

  • 2 weeks later...

good job Julie in coming here!
Thanks to you all!!

Nice to know you're not turning to a smoke. Hang in there. If you are experiencing angst due to your current situation, you could try punching and kicking something. Maybe not the right thing to suggest, but take up Boxing or something similar. Great way to get angst out, and once the angst is gone, great way to stay fit and build confidence as well. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.