A day a re-watching favorite movies

Soberjulie

Yesterday, I spent the day with 2 of the 4 daughters watching movies :)

16yr old picked 7 pounds. (Will Smith)

24yr old boomerang picked I Am Sam (Sean Penn)

I picked Simon Birch (based on the John Irving novel A Prayer for Owen Meaney)

Today, I am dehydrated. :)

• Like 3

I have some niece who is just 13... Just maybe give it a year until I can start feeding her decent movies, she's obsessed with bloody twilight and tripe like that... So when I can show her blade and some proper vampire movies I think the world will be a better place. I thought she'd do OK with Pans Labyrinth and Hellboy (perfect for a 13 year old I say!) and she loves them both now. BladeRunner (the most awesome movie ever) I think might be a bit out of her reach, give it a year! And Oldboy... yeah... might be a few years before she sees that!

I have some niece who is just 13... Just maybe give it a year until I can start feeding her decent movies, she's obsessed with bloody twilight and tripe like that... So when I can show her blade and some proper vampire movies I think the world will be a better place. I thought she'd do OK with Pans Labyrinth and Hellboy (perfect for a 13 year old I say!) and she loves them both now. BladeRunner (the most awesome movie ever) I think might be a bit out of her reach, give it a year! And Oldboy... yeah... might be a few years before she sees that!

Blade--best vamp ever

Old Boy--yeah, wait a couple years.

Surely she is old enough for some Lost Boys by now? Not quite Near Dark yet though lol

Old Boy--yeah, wait a couple years. Korean version, of course.

Of course!

Surely she is old enough for some Lost Boys by now? Not quite Near Dark yet though lol

Yeah, did lost boys, I think that might have been a bit 80s for her, she found it more quaint than anything I think! Probably going to be a similar story with Near Dark too... Although if you take the cast of Near Dark and use the Directors Husband, you do end up with Aliens, which surely is a good movie to subject a 13 year old girl to?!