Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leahcaR

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leahcaR

  1. ew there are still profile stars to rate users. :P
  2. me too... I have a friend at 5 years and in the beginning said they were using it to quit and would wean off the ecig. it has never happened. it makes me sad. they are now working on it and set a date in may.
  3. Probs. But we can hope not. :)
  4. There is no need for anyone drinking alone. I will take one for the team. :)
  5. Join the fun and awesomeness. We also have great support here. Quitting can be kind of fun and you definitely don't have to do it alone. :)
  6. Damn we were supposed to keep him confused.
  7. Ok that is IT. Wine time for me too, then.
  8. Wow way to go Juan. That's awesome!
  9. Come and take it we shall. :) Personally though I like the Barney title I hate Barney and anything mocking the purple Dino makes Rachael happy.
  10. Wine? Someone say wine?
  11. You so got this! I know it. I can't imagine going back to smoking as I know that I couldn't even pretend to enjoy it after I have been quit even just this long. Especially when I know how awesome it feels being free.
  12. Wwoooohooooo you are awesome action. You're a a little bit ahead of me so extra love your milestones since I'm always right behind ya! ((((Action)))) maybe we should wine party celebrate ? :)!
  13. leahcaR replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Apples!!!
  14. I'm SO happy that you did not smoke! You are awesome. And no one will know? The most important person in the quit would know...and that is you. It is far worse for you to know since you would have to live with the guilt and disappointment. So happy you did not. :)
  15. Good idea. But how can we prove he isn't consulting mr google
  16. leahcaR replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Green beans
  17. Plus I gotta watch it on the big tv
  18. Mehhhhh don't wanna use my data
  19. ...no netflix. Ahrg was almost done with walking dead season 3
  20. Omg hahahah I'm laughing in the checkout lane
  21. leahcaR replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  22. day 3 end of week 1 .... 2.3 ish miles
  23. How a little
  24. gotta love Sgt.Barney In my barney google search theres an episode called easy, breezy day. hehe "we enjoyed an EASY BREEEEZY DAY" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd0CIhXZv7s
  25. 160 days. 5 months...1 week...2 days. Did I ever smoked...? Was all of that just a dream...? When I stop and think about when I smoked it feels like some distant memory... as if maybe it happened or maybe it was a dream... I dont know. That's what it feels like now. The other day I was watching someone smoke very closely. I was intrigued. Not because I wanted one but because I was seriously interested in what was happening before me. I started thinking to myself and imagining smoking... do I remember how to flick the ash off the end of a cigarette? I don't think Id even be able to do it without looking like an awkward teenager experimenting with cigarettes for the first time. And are they really breathing that stuff in? Do I remember how to hold a cigarette correctly? I just stared at this person in front of me--it was all so strange to me...I honestly couldn't fit in my head that that used to be me. None of any of that made sense to me anymore. A couple weeks ago someone said to me that they couldn't believe I had quit smoking and stuck with it this long. They asked how long it had been and when I said 5 months their jaw litterally dropped open. They knew I had quit and when but never really added it up. They said it was astonishing since I was always hellbent on saying I was never going to quit smoking. They asked if I think about it all the time. I was honest.... I do think about it sometimes. Never about starting again... smoking thoughts randomly pop up and then randomly disappear. They said they couldn't believe I could get this far into something that is so hard. At that point all I could say was "hard?" ...call me crazy but out of all the things ive done so far in life or things Ive had to go through.... in the grand scheme of the beggining all the way up to now I don't think this even ranks on my list of "hard" things. Maybe on a list of initially uncomfortable things I've had to do.... but hard? I think we confuse the meaning of hard with uncomfortable. This was the most liberating, amazing thing I've ever done for myself. It was also easy. Uncomfortable but easy. the only thing that I would define as "hard" in this situation would be continuing to smoke indefinitely. Now that would be hard and sounds downright exhausting.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.