Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leahcaR

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leahcaR

  1. had a normal dream a couple weeks ago.... i was sitting at work...working away... even in my dream. way too normal. but I think it was a nightmare and not really a dream.
  2. been having some weird vivid dreams as of late... one of them included me smoking an entire cigarette. so strange waking up from something like that. I've had smoking dreams before but haven't had any in a long long while...and I have never actually smoked one in my dream...only had one in my hand or was trying to sneak one....and every time it got to the point of smoking it I'd wake up right before in a strange guilt like panic.... but this time I just smoked the whole thing like it was nothing... and don't even get me started on the other dreams Ive been having... sigh ((is this going to even show up on the "recent topic" list...or will it show up and then disappear 5 minutes later?...I'm watching you MQ!)) :)
  3. I like gangster pic...please use gangster pic
  4. What a DB and a half. ugh
  5. leahcaR replied to Evelyn's topic in Off The Record
    Thinking of you ((evelyn))
  6. you get a bike wheel I insert the lady doctor appt I have to go to wednesday :(
  7. ooooo happy birthday Markus!!!!! lets go for a ride and start some trouble!!!
  8. Grrrrrr change it boss guy :)
  9. I think it happens any time I use it on my phone. Then I go back to lap top and boom logged out. Never does that on other site. I can bounce back and forth which I often do throughout every day.
  10. Woah I heard wine party
  11. Omg heyyyy welcome
  12. Oh man I was going to say same thing.
  13. Welcome welcome
  14. leahcaR replied to Jengelsnew1's topic in Socializing
  15. leahcaR replied to Jengelsnew1's topic in Socializing
  16. leahcaR replied to Jengelsnew1's topic in Socializing
    ugh they arent showing up
  17. leahcaR replied to Jengelsnew1's topic in Socializing
  18. leahcaR replied to Jengelsnew1's topic in Socializing
  19. need to realize and learn that a cigarette offers you nothing at all. it doesnt fix anything. doesnt calm you. doesnt do anything at all for any kind of situation you are in. Once you know that, it won't matter what situation you get in or find yourself in or what emotions you go through...you will never reach for a cigarette because you will KNOW that it won't do anything at all for you.
  20. http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/smoking-cessation/10-things-not-to-do-if-you-want-someone-to-stop-smoking.htm#page=0
  21. so glad to see you kept the sig

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.