Everything posted by Kristin
- 2 December let's NOPE
-
hello .. today is my day 2
Welcome Yabmob! This is an amazing and wonderful group of people, and a awesome decision that you have made! Nope, Halt, and One day at a time your way to freedom! I am rather new here myself, but I am sooooo glad to be free from the expense, stench and illness associated with cigarettes. You can do anything you need to do to get through the tough times, just so long as its not smoking. Sleep, shower, tea or cocoa, yelling, crying, laughing, games, movies, going for a walk, ect. Congratulations!!
-
1 December YEEHAA Who's got a NOPE Christmas tree?
NOPE!!
-
Congrats Kristin on One Month!
Woot!!! You all have been amazing through this process, and I am truly grateful that I found you guys. I am so happy that I made it through a month!! Those first few days took an eternity, and each one after just a tiny bit easier.
-
Dear Jen
Welcome back, and nice to meet you!
-
newby here
Woohooo! Welcome aboard! The journey is bumpy at times, but soooo worth it.
- Sonic has 2 Months!
-
11 months for the beautiful DD :-)
Woohoo! Congratulations, you are awesome!
-
Sunday 30th November pledge
Nope!
- 28th November 2014
-
Favorite Book/Author?
Awesome! Now I have several fresh ideas for authors to check out. You guys are awesome! Other authors I enjoy are Stephen King, Terry Brooks, Orson Scott Card, Charles de Lint, and Joe Hill (Kings son). Man, imma have to go to the library now. I think I will start taking reading breaks at work!
- non-smoking DOGS
-
Daily Poll ** Turkey Day ** 11/27
Love the fresh kind! My dad makes it with orange zest, delicious. Turkey, carrots, potatoes, green beans... bring it on!
-
new commercial
What a little jerk!
-
dreams dreams dreams
I am still having them frequently too. They sure are scary and leave behind a nasty guilt feeling. This is an aspect of recovery that applies to all drug addicts, and it just sucks. Hugs to you, in time this too shall pass.
-
holiday fears
Thank you Marti! I am feeling good about this today!
-
27th November 2014
Gobble Gobble..... NOPE!
-
El Bandito has 10 months of Freedom !
Congratulations!
-
eGGS
We generally eat unfertilized eggs. Fried menstration.... yummy.
- chicks or sticks
-
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for my awesome and crazy children, my supportive husband, and finding this website to help with my quit smoking journey. I am also thankful for my education (but not the loans I have lol),my job and my comfy home. Coffee is freaking awesome too! Also Vanilla chai, coconut shampoo, day of the dead coloring books and crochet. Make it a great one peeps!
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
***New Game*** TPBM
True TPBM Will be carving the Thanksgiving Turkey tomorrow
- Word Association Game
- chicks or sticks