Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evelyn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evelyn

  1. I peeked :P now what?
  2. shamefull how few will leave their fags for one day... or forever
  3. What's my hamster's official name???
  4. With coffee Porky you forgate the coffee ;)
  5. Is is because of the royalties that the Burrito's clan and Evilin's country keep their sanity-- if so YEEEH for royaltie... :P :P :P Or are you a not officially Enlish, sjeesj Burrito, my topo is bad men
  6. Apologies to the Trump-fangirls :P, we'd got our own idiot Mister Wilders, a nutcake too. ;) too bad nobody makes a video of Wilders :P
  7. Let's crown Porky president; no b*llshit, oh wait the other way around nothing makes sense so much you get the point :P better the guinea pig wiggie-what's-his-annoying-name:Trump
  8. From 27th of June til 1 July I go to 'Beekse Bergen' it's kinda an imitated safari-park. My hammie goes to stay at the breeder for that midweek. So my hammie goeson a holiday too :P I love the idea of having a vacation. There will be arranged an wheelchair if walking 'all day' is required, and I bring my stick for '3 hour walks'. FYI the safari is in a car :P I won't be eaten, in case a lion gets hungry I'll feed him a smoker; direct punishent for eating humans whahaha
  9. NOPE No matter what Just for today Have a great smokefree day everybody
  10. I watched it and shared it :)
  11. Where are you jess?
  12. I used vitamins with aa herb... Guess... The herb acts like energy drinks and doubles my emotions No more v2000 Sjjjj
  13. Nasty first half day.. Beautysleep then I felt better
  14. If EFT could fix my frigging life with oneone talk with a psych and no more smoking... Yeah. Dream on. The same as "let's Pray it away..." no magic no lies..
  15. It's true in the now I'm save. Doesn't mean you need to heal. Tracey says it. It's like the soul can't forget. I'm knowing you don't know my story so I can't blame you for the simple idea leave the past alone. It's both true I need to focus on the here and now but still need to heal One doesn't make the other one not untrue, you know and of course I know the Sarge has seen a lot too... Just compairingcomparing apples with pears
  16. Morning, NOPE No matter what Just for today
  17. Shall I shut up then. Why do I show my vulnerability you think your tough barney you haven't seen anything
  18. In Pj's it's like a river that starts drifting
  19. I'm even angry at my pain and sadness!!! WTF do I have to do through it to heal... I tried to forget, 20 years... it almost destructed me. My arms full of scars... I know it will get better, just not within minutes, hours. Almost go to bed at 6 PM
  20. Some know, some don't: stuff's been comin up. I feel loneli in my pain and hurt. Situations where I used to smoke. Don't tell me to get over 'the past', it just doesn't work that way. I won't smoke caz I came here. I just needd to say it here. NOPE. Just sobing. Dunno where to turn to. If I ignore it it will explode in my face, so I'm facing it but it bl**dy hurts. I need friends. So I turn to here.
  21. Hows today going :) ?
  22. Evelyn replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    donuts always the donuts, wh not cheesecake :P
  23. The translation mixes things up
  24. Enjoy your sunday NOPE just for today No matter what

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.