Everything posted by Devil Doll
- chicks or sticks
-
Back In Hospital
I am saddened by your news Sharon. I send you and your family my healing thoughts and condolences.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Can´t sleep craving!
Did someone say donuts?
-
chicks or sticks
-4 Go back and look smutty boy. Haha something was getting strapped somewhere.
- chicks or sticks
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Uh oh why is Tracey cursing?
- chicks or sticks
-
Any Walking Dead Fans?
Squeeeeeeee! http://www.nerdist.com/2014/09/amc-greenlights-pilot-for-second-the-walking-dead-series/
- chicks or sticks
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
11 did someone say cocktail?
-
Dogs love trucks and Nancy
Beast Midian Mayhem
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- lost my wedding rings