Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. Congrats Dors :)
  2. Congrats Rooster :)
  3. bakonese ;)
  4. I'm kinda digging you Nancy….. Back off Porky !!!!! :P
  5. What's flickin chicken :P Welcome to the QT Rooster :)
  6. Congrats Jeffery :)
  7. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    People Cake
  8. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    eat
  9. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    So the moral to this story is don't smoke?
  10. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    I feel ya Porky. I know I've tasted a few windows in my lifetime, but I have some coworkers that keep right on licking even when the window is open. Sometimes I think my company hires them just to make my life miserable. Seriously, is it too much for me to ask for somebody who can count past single digits? I need a day off :P
  11. I saw a kangaroo from the train I was on about a month ago. It was a big one. It was a strange sight to see in west Texas.
  12. Congrats Super K :)
  13. HB DF :)
  14. Congrats Jackie :)
  15. Congrats JSG :)
  16. 365

    BAT replied to Devil Doll's topic in Quit Smoking Discussions
    Congrats DD :)
  17. Great to see you again Juan :)
  18. Stay positive Joe. Like I said before, we've got your back.
  19. Welcome to the QT RF :)
  20. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    BAT. Here!
  21. Congrats Sonicrush :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.