Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BAT

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BAT

  1. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    1. I like me just the way I am :P
  2. 6917 gladly into the fire :) Dam ... You girls were some heavy smokers. I'm glad you all quit.
  3. Congrats Chrys :)
  4. Congrats Lace :)
  5. I shall become a lean mean BAT machine after the 16th of Jan. Until then I'm gonna chill on my new found love of Blue Bell's cookies and cream :)
  6. I hate that you are having to go through this Marti. Try to stay positive and don't let her bitterness turn you into a bitter mom. Sending positive vibes your way. Smile :)
  7. The first step to quit smoking is taking the first step :)
  8. YAhoooo! and NOPE! :)
  9. BAT replied to joe's topic in Socializing
    Don't worry Joe, we've got your back :P Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Seriously, I bet you will be up and about in no time. Just be sure to take it easy for awhile. ;)
  10. Congrats EB :)
  11. NOPE with a smile :)
  12. BAT replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    -8
  13. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  14. Just chillin. Waiting for the holidays to be over so I can have a couple of days off :)
  15. I had a hot dog, a bag of chips, a crappy cup of coffee and was stuck in the cab of a locomotive with two window lickers all day for Christmas. Yeah I'm kinda pissed. :angry: F% !!!!
  16. Congrats Humbled :)
  17. BAT replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    So the Queen of Scotts is a bad girl? :P
  18. All of that without a cig. Congrats porky :)
  19. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE ..... I'm sending a ton of positive vibes your way J :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.