Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  2. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  3. Here!
  4. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 I almost feel bad....almost
  5. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  6. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  7. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0
  8. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  9. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 lol
  10. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  11. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  12. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  13. Congratulations Jen! It has been a pleasure to be on this journey with you. You're all DOLL!
  14. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17
  15. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9
  16. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Aww, you should take a ride up my way. Would love to meet ya.
  17. I am so excited! I'm a not so in the closet Royal fan! hahahaha They are so cute!!
  18. Please don't leave the board. The important thing now is to identify the reasons why you smoked and learn from the experience so you can prevent the same in the future. Get back on the Train!
  19. Portland ME is only 45 minutes from me!
  20. I cried almost non stop during my first month quit. After a few weeks I was posting about how sad I was and that all I wanted to be was non smoker. A man by the name of John posted in response "make no mistake about it, you are a non-smoker". Those words changed everything for me. I was making it so much more complicated than it had to be. All I had to do is not smoke and boom! I was a non smoker. You're doing a fantastic job. The first few weeks are the worst and you made it through! Keep moving forward and congratulations! You're a non-smoker!
  21. Jenny replied to Bev's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    How are you doing now Bev? It's can be so very difficult at times but I can promise you that it will get better. You know smoking won't help, it never has. It's just the nicotine demon that makes you think it will. Let us know how we can help you. I realize you posted a few hours ago so if you've smoked just get right back on the quit train!
  22. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  23. nothing to post. Just wanted to use the cat emoticons again. haha
  24. Cat emoticons! That is great!!! Bakon's gonna hate that!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.