Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. YAY Sandy! So happy for you! You are well on your way kid!
  2. Congrats Yogi! So happy to have you here with us and to be celebrating your first anniversary with you!. You are a shining example of how a commitment to NOPE gets it done! Keep on NOPE ing it here with us!!
  3. Has it been a month already! Do happy to have you here with us. Well done!
  4. Well done MG! You've got this!
  5. -16
  6. That sucks. I hear lots of disaster cruise stories. I've made a mental note to avoid them. So happy you had a wonderful time anyway! Good to have you back though. you've been missed.
  7. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Off The Record
    I'll give you a hint....
  8. That is awesome MQ! Something I had not thought of is the fear I would succeed and then how could I go on without my "best friend". Arghhh. So happy to not be living that life anymore.
  9. Jenny replied to bakon's topic in Off The Record
    Truthfully, I prefer the "other breakfast food".
  10. -16
  11. So proud of you Evelyn!!
  12. -14
  13. -11
  14. -3 Morning Ross and fellow counters!
  15. Jenny replied to Doreensfree's topic in Socializing
    bump
  16. Nice job Fay! 0!
  17. -19
  18. -17
  19. -15
  20. -13

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.