Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jenny

  1. Jenny replied to Jenny's topic in Off The Record
    i've lost Colleen.
  2. That would be AWESOME!
  3. OMG, I hope you'll be posting pics!! Such an exciting time for you and your family!
  4. Jenny posted a topic in Off The Record
    :search: :search:
  5. Thanksgiving dinner is my most favorite meal EVAH! I can't wait!! Sometimes I cook other times my sister or my Mum. We have the traditional stuff. Turkey, bisquits, gravy, mashed pot, tons of different veggie dishes, pies etc.... Just writing about it is making me drool.
  6. I think we need to schedule another wedding...but who.......................hmmmmmmmm............................I'll think of it.
  7. Wonderful to see you!! Will make it so much easier to put you in videos now too. :) xx
  8. Sorry to hear there has been a delay Leanna, but like Tracey said, it will be so special when it happens. In the meantime just love on each other! xx
  9. The light switch part....I didn't know there was a lightswitch but I see it now. Will try when I get home. :) Thanks for sharing.
  10. So much of a genius that I still don't understand what you did to fix it....
  11. Welcome! A pretty girl sounds like a great reason to quit smoking!!
  12. -19
  13. -18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. -18
  15. -18!
  16. -18
  17. -18

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.