Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katgirl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katgirl

  1. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Love your shoes!
  2. I have maintained my two sessions per day, 2 miles each, on the treadmill. It takes 35-36 minutes for each session. I use a 2.5 to 3.5 % incline, the whole time, and set the speed to at least 3.5 mph. Total calorie burn is about 575 each day, from my workouts. I have not missed a single workout. It is part of my daily routine. I would feel disappointed if I skipped a session. It feels good to work out every day. My frustration is that my weight does not budge. Maybe the weight gain people generally experience when they quit is at fault. I initially lost about 10 pounds when I started working out, but now I have plateaued. At least I have not gained any weight…..
  3. Katgirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Evelyn
  4. Nope, don’t we need a new question to ponder?
  5. Search George thoroughly
  6. Katgirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Rhodedendra
  7. Is there a real Frank, Inbe, or needle?
  8. Are you certain there is a needle?
  9. You ran out
  10. Katgirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Anastasia
  11. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Kick the ball
  12. Verified education degree
  13. I have had pot pies, but never a meat pie. Dessert pies are my jamb….
  14. Take a cup of Schnapps.
  15. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Cattle are large
  16. Katgirl replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Kielbasa
  17. Two dumb senoritas
  18. Isn’t Ed sexy?
  19. Katgirl replied to Katgirl's topic in Games
    Tomassina
  20. Very exciting race
  21. Does everyone bet the Sox? hoard
  22. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Fed the kids
  23. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Tools of trade
  24. Katgirl replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Fool your friends

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.