Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Linda

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Linda

  1. Linda replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Radish
  2. Linda replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Navel oranges
  3. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Remember anyone can love you when the sun is shining in the storm is where you learn who truly cares for you
  4. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Thanks Gus it has been a day!!! Thanks Jillar you are so kind🤗
  5. Linda replied to Gus's topic in Off The Record
    Sorry congratulations to your son
  6. Congratulations Steve
  7. Linda replied to Gus's topic in Off The Record
    Congratulations for your daughter and you
  8. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    @jillar no, but I am usually a person who has their shit together for goodness sakes I worked in the back of the ambulance for years an handled horrible crisis. My emotions are like out of control. And don't like it at all
  9. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    @jillar No not yet, thats what bad.
  10. Linda posted a topic in The S.O.S. Board
    I know I've been here before but I losing it tonight. Friend just tested positive with covid already lost some to the virus.Just got a call from my friend in south Carolina she's at the hospital she fell and broke her arm bad brake and the only one with her is her son you has a mental disability and can't drive. She has no family or really close friends she has only been out there for about a year. I know I should not be falling apart. But I also had other personal shit going on today on top of that. About at my last straw. I no smoking won't help but damm I want to. Sorry for the rant but I don't want to cave. I'm sorry I'm here again.thanks for listening
  11. Linda posted a topic in Socializing
    Is it ever going away??? Have already lost friends to this damm virus. and another friend has just tested positive. Its been a crappy day and it just of worse. What is wrong with people not taking this serious? Time for me to break out the wine!!!
  12. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Your struggle is your strength If you can resist becoming negative bitter or hopeless in time your struggles will give you everything
  13. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Today I'm at peace and my mind will no longer analyze the past or stress about the unknown ahead I am present in the moments in front of my eyes
  14. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Even a glimpse of light can make a difference in the darkest room don't lose faith the light will find its way back into your life
  15. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Be the reason someone smiles be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people
  16. @Doreensfreetrying to change the attitude but I'm Trying to be kind to myself and other people also and sometimes that just gets me screwed. I'll get there sooner or later. Thanks for letting me rant again
  17. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    You are good enough smart enough beautiful enough strong enough believe it and stop letting insecurity run you life
  18. Having a bad day today staying positive!!! Not even sure why! I need to get out take a walk or do something fun and exciting instead of wanting to smoke. As soon as I figure out the editing thing to do I'm on my way lol And I know its not smoking but Damm!!!! Today has just been kinda crappy
  19. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Sometimes in life we just need a hug no word no advice just a hug to make you feel better🤗 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
  20. @ReynjoeYou can do this I have faith in you one day at a time
  21. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    I totally agree with you @Opah
  22. Linda replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Elderberries
  23. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    @Opahyou are truly blessed and are so spiritual ,your words are so beautiful
  24. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Tell yourself everything will workout things will get better you are important you are worthy of great things you are loveable the time is now this to shall pass you can be who you really are the best is yet to come you are strong You can do this

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.