Everything posted by Linda
-
Happy to report first 24 hours without a cigarette.
Great job, keep up the great work😀😀
- Friday 24th July 2020
-
Cold turkey/NRT
Wow, thank you for sharing your story. Congratulations
-
Ticker
I started a page on the ticker. Not sure if I did that right. Does my info show up when I click on ticker? Or do I need to do something different. Sorry this is all new to me. Thank you
-
Cold turkey/NRT
Thank you all for the helpful information and feedback. Today is my sixth day of not smoking so I'm trying to be through this one day at a time. I appreciate all the support.
-
Cold turkey/NRT
Did most of you quit cold turkey or use some form of Nrt? I am using the patches which means I am still getting nicotine. So I have some concerns about that. But I don't think I could do cold turkey.
- July Roll Call
-
Quitting today and in need of support
Welcome Steven, I'm not far ahead of you. Today is my fifth day of not smoking. This forum has a lot of good information and support. When I'm having a hard time I get on and read the info. So hang in there. You can do it!!! Congratulations on you decision to quit.
-
Newbies Roll Call
Thanks for the tips and thinking of me. And congratulations on you journey to be smoke free
-
Newbies Roll Call
Had a hard day today, but today is my fourth day of not smoking. One day at a time. Thanks for thinking of me, it means alot
-
What a great weekend!
Congratulations on the great weekend
- Monday 20th July 2020
-
Monday 20th July 2020
nope just for today I will not smoke, one day at a time
-
Newbies Roll Call
I'm only on my second day and this a.m. has been pretty tough. Pround of all that are doing so well. Hope I can get there
-
New here yesrerday
Well I know it has not been 24 hours and the craving is bad not sure the patch was the right way to go
-
New here yesrerday
Thanks for the encouragement
-
New here yesrerday
I quit a week ago and relapsed after 5 days. Very disappointed in my self. I did start using the patches today. Going to try again