Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Linda

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Linda

  1. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Hope is a renewable option if you run out of it at the end of the day you get to start over in the morning
  2. Welcome to the train!!! There are some wonderful people here. I quit using the patch. Congratulations on the 25 days, Thats awesome.
  3. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    I told my friend that I'm emotionally hitting A wall and she said sometimes walls are there so we can lean on them and rest I can't even express how much I really needed to hear that
  4. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Just because your struggling doesn't mean you're failing
  5. Gus congratulations on 2 months!!! Your positive attitude brings so much to the group. Thank you for that all you share.
  6. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Ever day is a new beginning take a deep breath smile and and start again
  7. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    With every struggle I have grown I have accepted there is no such thing as perfect there will be good days there will be bad days but I'll make it through
  8. Linda replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Navel orange
  9. Linda replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Slaw
  10. Linda replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Spinach Spinach
  11. Linda replied to Tink's topic in Games
    Spinach
  12. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Never be ashamed of your story because it will inspire others
  13. Thank you to all the reached out to me yesterday when I was having my little melt down. The wonderful people here saved me again with all the kindness!!!!! I still am smoke free!!!!!
  14. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    For sure it has been pretty unpredictable and scary
  15. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    I WILL BREATHE I will think of solutions I will not let my worry control me I will not let my stress level break me I will simply breath and it will be okay because I don't quit
  16. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Hanging on
  17. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    @Mee thank you it is a struggle but trying
  18. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    @Doreensfreethanks❤😥
  19. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    @Opah thanks
  20. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    @Katgirl I am relying on my quit family, that is what keeping me from smoking. I learned along time ago not to put the key to my happiness in someone else's pocket
  21. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Not today but I'm working on it
  22. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    @jillar maybe but it is one tough one
  23. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    @Opah I know but I'm usually In a better mindset when I giving out advice thanks
  24. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    @Doreensfree Can't do it pride gets in the way. I would bend over back words and that always gets me bit in the ass. Sometimes kindness is given to the wrong people but that is who I am
  25. Linda replied to Linda's topic in The S.O.S. Board
    @jillar I'm tired !!! But still hanging on by a thread

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.