Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Linda

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Linda

  1. @jillarThanks ,she is truly one beyond amazing person, that's what make it so hard for me
  2. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    The pain in your story has a purpose one day it will help someone else survive
  3. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Don't be ashamed of your story it just might Just inspire someone
  4. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    My life fell apart more times than I care to admit but you know what? Every time it fell apart, I figured out a way to put it back together again,and even better than it was originally was. Moral of the story? Never give up on yourself
  5. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    You can do anything as long as you have the passion the drive the focus the support
  6. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Remember that progress is still progress is still progress if you are thinking about giving up on something that you've been working on because you're not seeing results always remind yourself why you started be patient and continue to work towards your goal whether its bit by bit or day by day every ounce of energy that you've poured in will pay off in the end This is how I felt yesterday. So I posted it and read many times. Thought it was so fitting for the journey
  7. I spent the afternoon with my friend who has cancer. It was so nice to see her . But when I left all I wanted to do was go buy cigarettes!!!! damm it was a struggle not to. I know it was not going to help the way I was feeling. Knowing how bad they are for me. Sure seems like it would be the last thing I would want after seeing her struggles. I know it will get easier but sure didn't seem like it was yesterday. Felt like day one yesterday not 4 months. Thanks for letting me rant. She is the most positive person I have ever met and my dear friend. Her faith is so strong I wish I had more of that. She said Linda no matter of my outcome I am a winner either either way, and we know the outcome is not good. And here I am whining about a damm cigarette!
  8. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    CHALLENGE when a negative thought enters your mind think three positive ones train yourself to flip the script!!!!
  9. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    The secret to permanently breaking any bad habit is to love something greater than the habit
  10. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Your mindset will determine whether You live an easy life or a hard life change the way you think and your life will Change with it
  11. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    When you think positive good things happen The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell
  12. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    If you focus on results,you will never change.if you focus on change, you will get results
  13. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Its ok to not have the answers yet continue your journey and trust the process!!!
  14. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won't happen automatically you will have to rise up and say I don't care how hard it this is I don't care how hard this is I don't care how disappointed I am I'm not going to let this get the best of me I'm moving on with my life
  15. @Opah prayers for good results,good luck
  16. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    If you erase all the mistakes of your past you would also erase all of the wisdom of your present remember the lesson not the disappointment
  17. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    I face today with an open mind today I speak with kindness I lead with love I am gentle with me Kind words can be brief but there echo goes for ever
  18. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    @Opah nice video
  19. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    @Opah nice video
  20. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    At the end of the day all you you need hope and strength hope that it will get better and strength that it will
  21. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life tip toe if you must but take the step
  22. Linda replied to Opah's topic in Socializing
    You too Jill, thank you
  23. Linda replied to Opah's topic in Socializing
    @Opah Thank you hope you have a blessed day too
  24. Linda replied to Linda's topic in Socializing
    Life offers you A second chance its called tomorrow
  25. @Abbythank you I do not know how to do that either lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.