Everything posted by Stewbum
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Saturday 30th December 2023
NOPE!!- chicks or sticks
- So whatcha doing?
New Years day starts the countdown to......Mardi Gras, Crawfish, Jambalaya, Etouffee, Gumbo, Red beans and rice along with the Monday morning pork chop. OOP's Shrimp Po'boy, Shrimp and grits, Shrimp cornbread........ yea Forrest you get the drift. I am gonna gain fitty pound's since there won't be a need to stop eating and grab a smoke!!!- chicks or sticks
- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Friday 29 th December 2023
NOPE!!- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Game *The Food Game*
- chicks or sticks
- Shall We Rhyme?
- So whatcha doing?
Bri. I hope you and family are ok and it's not that wretched crap. Luckily it skipped me through the last of my smoking career. I knew if I got it smoking and with the heart issues it would be devastating. Some family members went through it (non smokers) and just like a flu they got through it. Now that we are clean the chances of it being mild are certainly better. Hoping for the best.- chicks or sticks
- Shall We Rhyme?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Thursday 28th December 2023
NOPE!!- chicks or sticks