Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stewbum

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Stewbum

  1. By the way Bri, next time Dor tells you to scream maybe tame it down a little. I am on the other side of the country and had to cover my ears....
  2. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    9ish
  3. So horribly true. Been there done that..... lesson learned? I don't think so,,, another lesson avoided is the reality. Another great read for storage in my personal arsenal. Thanks Nancy and Jill for reposting.
  4. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7up
  5. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7up
  6. You can add Vascular Dementia to the list. I just lost one of my sisters to this and have another that is suffering the same. I personally have heart disease of which they just added my 4th stent and for myself has an added bonus, "now diagnosed" as Prinzmetal angina. This is spasm's of the coronary arteries and creates a lack of blood to the heart. Smoking used to generate these attack's but I decided, with the help of the addiction to cigarettes, that this was "JUST" angina associated to the heart disease.
  7. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  8. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  9. No No No No NOPE!!
  10. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  11. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  12. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  13. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  14. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 -1
  15. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    D-BLUES -2 Bum -1
  16. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  17. Bri, sorry for your tough day. The crap out of the blue is the worst, and stress is always a nasty culprit that will test anyone's quit. Great job coming here to the quit friends and getting the help you needed, and also supply to others!! Kick some ass through the holidays and you will be standing on top of that infamous year mountain.... Strange issue today for myself also... At my shop just cleaning up oddball equipment and just natural organization when I reached to my pocket where I used to carry smokes like I had never quit?? The thought was immediate, like where are they? It took a few seconds to really slow it down then the crave said well what are you waiting for!! Back and forth for a few minutes until I got a call then just went on like it had never happened. Sneaky sumbitch. The addiction is always looking for the "in" to destroy our quit's. As you know the only way out is time and distractions. The 2023 Quit Crew needs to stick together.
  18. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  19. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  20. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ONE
  21. Happy birthday Doreen I forgot to get you a present so I will just give you my opinion!!! Your a wonderful mentor. Thank you. Stewpot.
  22. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1
  23. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  24. Picture an old rickety drafty house in the hillbilly mountains. No power or running water with an outhouse. Junior little sister Ma and PA live there. Late at night Junior gets up to go to the outhouse, but instead of going down the stairs he see's a candle light on under Ma and Pa's door so he squeaks open the door, there is Ma and Pa stark naked on the bed.??? Junior say's,,, Pa what's dat hairy hole between Maa's leg's, Pa say's Junior I think it's about time you learnt about da bird's and da bee's watch this. Pa roll's over and start's giving it to Ma, Junior is lookin and lookin, tilting his head sideways and trying to figure out what's happening, right then little sister tug's on Juniors pajama's and say's Junior what's Ma and Pa' doin?? Junior say's little sister I think it's about time you learnt about da bird's and da bee's,,,,,,,,,,,,, see that hairy hole between Pa's leg's........ watch this.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.