Everything posted by Stewbum
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Wednesday 27th December 2023
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Tuesday 26th December 2023
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Stewbum is Five Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Where you at overcome, I am on my way! Thanks all, knowing you are out there adds an incredible amount of comfort to my quit. Reci, we'll save you a slice,,,,,,, maybe.
-
Merry Christmas Quit Train
- Stewbum is Five Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Thank you Jill. Exciting knowing I will start 2024 as a non smoker.... Preparing to cook my annual 20# prime rib on my Treager! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and yours. Stew.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Sunday 24th December 2023
NOPE!!!- chicks or sticks
- QuittingGirl is Seven Months Smoke Free Today!!!
QG. Nice job and congratulations on the great #7. KTQ.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
I can only say there wasen't one available when Stewie needed it. -2- chicks or sticks
+++++++++++++++++++++++1 Gotta watch them chicks, they love that face slappin. And all us stick's do is a little pat on the rump..... Sounded a little chauvinistic? Growing up with 5 older sisters putting me in my place I guarantee that's far from the truth.- For the health of it
Sorry to hear this Beazel. Had not heard of this before. I hope the therapy and your recovery give you more comfort than what you have been experiencing. During the QSMB days, I lost my quit a couple months after you joined the group. Happy to be back but sorry to say losing my quit, and ignoring the known risk's has caused some serious health issues. We can only hope someone gain's that forever quit from some information they find here. I wish you the best. Stew.- chicks or sticks
- Stewbum is Five Months Smoke Free Today!!!