Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stewbum

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Stewbum

  1. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  2. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  3. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  4. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  5. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +1
  6. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    double 0h my god Doreen's gonna be pissed!!! Ok better yet 1
  7. Well let me think? Cancer of the, lungs, mouth, stomach, skin and bones etc, Atherosclerosis, CAD=coronary artery disease, PAD= peripheral artery disease, Heart Attack and Heart Failure, High Blood Pressure, Stroke, Diabetes, Emphysema, COPD, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Bronchitis, AND+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++........ Then your skin just shrivels up, teeth and hair fall's out and we melt into the ground..... Of course, we carry that old cigarette smell around with us at all times, hack and cough our way through the day and into the grave. I am doing battle with a few of the above----------- do I want to battle more???? NOPE!! I THINK NOT!! Depressing I know so let's see, after a measly 4 months of a quit from a 50 year smoker. Heart Disease is being controlled, I can jog, short stents, and take huge deep breaths. I look at a hill and know soon I will be able to climb it. My sense of smell has totally returned, I don't stink (well, depends on the definition of stink!!) Diabetes #s have dropped back to semi normal range, my skin is becoming flexible, my teeth and gum's are more healthy. I can see continued physical improvement. Hopefully I have derailed some of the above horrible diseases. The urges or craving's have become fairly rare and easier to dismiss. My outlook of the future as a non-smoker is overwhelming and happy. If your looking around and thinking about quitting, please pull the trigger! The help on this forum will support you, and the end "you" will be that confident, clean happy person you remember. Let's do this... Obviously, my friends and supporters are reading this so THANK YOU for being there for me, you literally saved my life!! Sounding pretty confident OK.... I do realize lowering my guard and too much confidence is a killer of quits... Even though, I threw the Nicodemon in the fire and danced around it naked in the snow singing Kum by yah with a hot buttered rum.
  8. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  9. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  10. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  11. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  12. What should you do if your girlfriend starts smoking? Slow down. And possibly use a lubricant.
  13. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  14. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  15. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Hey there girls. -5
  16. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  17. If you want to find out who loves you more, stick your wife and dog in the trunk of your car for an hour. When you open the trunk, who is happy to see you?
  18. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  19. No thank you, by the way do you know you stink? You chose the wrong cologne to cover up your cigarette smoke!! HAPPILY SAYING NOPE!!
  20. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0000000000

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.