Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stewbum

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Stewbum

  1. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15
  2. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    14 Chicks must be takin their beauty naps! Getting close to a ass beatin....
  3. Stewbum replied to SHR's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Susie. Remember that just because I and many others have multiple quits this certainly doesn't make the quits easier, in fact they actually become harder to start because you have previous exposure. Keep the respect of your first quit and you crushed it. Don't let that nicodemon talk you into believing it's not the right time.. When you decided to quit that was the right time!!!! the rest of the addiction is just SMOKE and mirrors. Don't give in even if a weak thought or moment happens and you catch yourself stepping out the door just jump back on the train. I remember so clearly after battling the decision of failure, and then the dreaded day, how much I wanted back on the train. Almost daily for YEARS looking at that smelly thing and wishing my situation was "different" so I could start my quit again. Luckily there were still Friends here that checked in with me over time and I knew the comfort and unlimited support was always here for me. I was a smoker for almost 50 years and soon given enough time I will happily and confidently say I am a non smoker.. Thats Powerful KTQ Stay Happy Cheers Stew.
  4. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  5. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  6. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ate
  7. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7up
  8. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6
  9. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Now I am getting dizzy. Somebody fix it the Matrix is off. fo
  10. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    +one
  11. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I think this is Déjà vu. 00
  12. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  13. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  14. Chris. Sorry your feelin under. I would like to find a pharmacy over here that carries that flue relief. Especially if the ingredient that suppresses the whining symtom works, that would benefit me greatly.
  15. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Come on boys we have runaway chicks. Neg 1
  16. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1ski
  17. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 ,what no way ok.... maybe 1ish
  18. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Ah maybe 22
  19. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ok dammit 2ish. 'Come on sticks
  20. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 some..
  21. Sorry QG that the crud caught up with you, but probably count the blessings that your a non smoker. I was very worried to get that crap when I was smoking along with the other issues I have. Could have been deadly. It seems these strains for the most part have been more on the mild side in comparison to the past. Hope you get through it quickly! Don't worry about the Chicks and sticks game we will be ok if you take a break... Doreen is asking for another red but anyway! Be well.
  22. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5 alive...
  23. Stewbum replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5 geeze those chicks....
  24. 9. Wear it.
  25. 7. Explore it!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.