Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kdad

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kdad

  1. Hey all you quitters! Staying nope over here. I was mowing the lawn today and felt a sense of panic at the thought of not having a smoke half way through. The day is filled with these little moments where I would take a break. Not sure how to fill the "break" space.
  2. Kdad replied to Parsley's topic in Celebrations!
    Good job!!!
  3. I suffer from drowsiness so I was using cigarettes to stay awake. Looking for something besides coffee.
  4. Also goes by Provigil.
  5. Anyone use modafinil for fatigue?
  6. 8 mins until Monday for me.....but NOPE!
  7. Pretty good. Used to going outside for a smoke so I'm just going out for fresh air.
  8. Awesome! Don't worry about what people think. If you haven't been addicted to nicotine you don't know what it's like. By the way... do you have to copy and paste a new ticker each time?
  9. Day 4 and still going strong. Things seem to be better but the desire to go to the gas station keeps cropping up. I feel more normal physically.
  10. Wooaah. Bad craving. Fantasising about driving to the gas station. I won't let the images develop! Afraid that if I really think about it I will give up.
  11. You can do it Sean!!!!
  12. Day 3 almost over. Worst day yet! Tired, foggy, can't think straight, want to rage at something, crawl under a rock... blah, blah, blah. This sucks. I'm doing it though. Thanks for the comments!!
  13. Not yet but sounds good.
  14. Still here and not smoking!!!
  15. Day 2 in the books!!!! Was distracted by work most of the day but suddenly there would be an urge to go smoke, strong but brief. Part of me just wants to laugh at how ridiculous it is but it is life or death serious. Odd. Keep rooting for me! Thanks for all the great comments!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.