Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mee

  1. Mee replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    Don't always yawn
  2. Mee replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    Until day encroaches
  3. Mee replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    It's not good
  4. Mee replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    I'm not going
  5. Wow, you are so artistically talented. She will really cherish this!
  6. Mee commented on hellkatbaby's blog entry in TEAM DEADPOOL
    It is wonderful to hear from you. I do know you are resting and your body is healing. It is important to direct your strength where it is needed. I think talking to a counselor is a great idea. Sometimes it is easier to bounce your feelings off someone who is trained in listening. Your family is emotionally invested in your illness and may find it difficult to talk with you. It sounds like you are incredibly close with your sister. You are so lucky to have her. The Yoga classes sound great. It is important to stay relaxed and free of stress while you are battling this illness. I will continue to pray for you and the results of your upcoming appointment. x Linda
  7. Yes our instapot did do the best corn beef!
  8. The instapot has an automatic pressure release on it. Before I bought it, I thought about buying an old pressure cooker at a flea market. I am glad I didn't. I never realized how long it took to cook a beet. I would cook them for the elderly woman I took care of. You had to boil that damn thing all day. It would only take me about an hour in the instapot!
  9. I love beef roasts, stew and soups. Everything cooks faster, juicer and is more tender. I have never done rice or yogurt. You can google any recipe you want.
  10. Are you talking about the instapot? There are a lot of recipes on the internet. I love mine. It cuts the cooking time in half.
  11. Nope not today!
  12. I can't imagine quitting for so many years and going back. Sharing your experience makes me realize I will have to address my quit everyday. Not One Puff Ever the rest of my life.
  13. Mee replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7 I see the men have come out in force. Their little stickies get out of whack when we win. Unfortunately I have a busy day today.
  14. Mee replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5 and off to bed. So much excitement for one night!
  15. Mee replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  16. Mee replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1 You must have been sleeping on the job
  17. Mee commented on richard's blog entry in My heart is broken
    Richard, we understand your grief. Know that we are here if you need us. May the love of your family help sustain you in this sorrowful time.
  18. Mee replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19 It will take forever for them to rebuild. It is so sad.
  19. Mee replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -17 I thought it had lowered in strength. There is nothing left of the Bahamas. This hurricane has been such a disaster.
  20. Mee replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  21. Mee replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  22. Mee replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.