Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. nd out comes half the quitters here I put in a mustache
  2. Yep 2 is the lie
  3. And out came my cat chasing it! I put in a garbage bag
  4. Ha, I knew it! 1. I crocheted the blanket on our king size bed 2. I love to knit scarfs 3. I used to make wood Christmas yard art
  5. Congrats on four days Steve, you're doing great and are so right about the excuses we come/came up with!
  6. 1. Because who doesn't love wearing their slippers
  7. Yep I only have 5 indoor plants
  8. 3 is true. 2 was the lie. Our heater never gets shut off. If it gets below 70 after 6:00pm to 11:00pm it kicks on all year long then again from 6:00am to 9:00 am. I love auto thermostats 1. I have 6 indoor plants 2. Our front porch is stamped concrete 3. I have a pergola over my pond
  9. Q. Why did the polygamist cross the aisle? A. To get to the other bride! Q: Who was the worlds first carpenter? A: Eve, because she made Adam's banana stand
  10. They do smell the same AND they won't shrink and it's so much easier than ironing them! You're welcome
  11. And out came dinner for tonight I put in a jar of vaseline
  12. My hubby asked me ONE time to iron his tshirt and I looked at him like he was insane. I have NEVER ironed a tshirt. You know you can just put them in the dryer with a damp washcloth and they'll come out wrinkle free don't you?!
  13. I take crackers from little kids
  14. Should we pick on a different Nationality then?
  15. No 1 is true lol
  16. Aren't you trying to find the lie? 2 is true because you're right, it does gotta be cloudy sometimes lol 1. We mow our lawn every Thursday 2. We shut off our heater every year in April 3. My mom's birthday is in March
  17. Happy 3 Year anniversary Jordan!!!
  18. And out comes Billy Madison I put in a tube of chapstick
  19. Wrong fluffy, 3 is true! Guess againnnnnnnn............................. No mistake the package said flannel lol
  20. No 1 is true! #2 is the lie, I only have one fruit tree. A Washington navel orange tree. And #3 isn't a lie it's just a I didn't know so there! 1. We have a boat 2. It's cloudy today 3. I still have flannel sheets on my bed
  21. And out comes Albert Einstein in Technicolor I put in a dragon tattoo
  22. Jordan!!! It's so good to see you Everyone was wondering what crashed the site so thanks for shedding light on that hee, hee. But seriously happy belated three year anniversary and it's great to see you
  23. 3 is true, I do have a plumbers (tree) plant in my flower bed. Guess againnnn......
  24. Congratulations on five months quit sparkzzz!
  25. Awesome Mollie! Congratulations

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.