Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Oh I thought it was an every Sunday thing. Have a nice evening, drive careful
  2. Yes silly, doesn't every country?
  3. Wow, you're much sweeter than I had guessed by your posts lol 1. My dog and cat are 8 months apart 2. I have three fruit trees in my yard 3. I have a plumeria plant in my flower bed
  4. Is that the Australian version of the song?
  5. 3 is the lie?
  6. Yep 3 is the lie. I LOVE Emminem lol. And you're welcome although you don't need to thank me I was only saying the truth
  7. 2 is true, I'm a poet don't ya know it lol
  8. Wow, you're an awesome artist! 1. I don't have a passport 2. I tried out for Wheel of Fortune game show 3. I hate the rapper Emminem
  9. Doesn't Rudolph guide the sleigh like the song says?
  10. So 2?
  11. Are there any other kind?
  12. Why else would he eat all the cookies I leave him?
  13. I have a twin brother named Jack
  14. Hmmmm, I know you're a big softball player and I can totally see you doing #1 lol so 3?
  15. Yep our tv is only 52
  16. I personally think the new owners bought the name quitsmoking.com to sell their quit smoking products only and that there was nothing to gain by keeping the message board going. The store was updated and their products are sold through several different sites including Amazon. There is no need to maintain a forum in their view. Like Johnny5 said we are very fortunate to have this site, provided to us by a former smoker, welcome us all no strings attached. I thank you again Marylandquitter and everyone else who have welcomed us unconditionally.
  17. Nope, happily that is true
  18. Thank you for sharing that jo, and I'm sorry you've had to deal with that. Your sharing this will probably help more people than you'll ever know (((jo)))
  19. Welcome Doug and congrats on taking back your life. I used to get sick all the time when I smoked. And 9 out of 10 times it would end up in my chest and I'd be on a round of antibiotics. It reeks havoc on our lungs. Since I've quit I've been sick one time. And it was the easiest cold I've ever had. That can be you too. Plus you have the advantage of youth on your side which I think helps with the recovery from this addiction. I stayed glued to my site and I recommend you stay glued here too. It's a great way to keep your mind off your misery. There's tons of stuff to do here so have a look around. And most important post an SOS if you feel yourself caving to a crave. Members will come running to help you past it
  20. 1. I have an 86" inch tv 2. I feed my animals according to daylight savings time 3. We paid our house off five years ago
  21. 3 is the lie?
  22. Ugly Christmas sweaters
  23. Yep, 3 is the lie
  24. To an identity thief: Here's my date of birth and social security number. Just let me know if you need anything else
  25. That's so cool to know, thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.