Everything posted by jillar
- chicks or sticks
-
10 Things You Can Do With
6. Put it in foil with corn on the cob to grill
- chicks or sticks
-
JustSomeGuy is Nine Months Smoke Free Today!!!
Congratulations @JustSomeGuy on your last single digit month! You're on to double digits next month and soon a year! You should be super proud of yourself
- chicks or sticks
-
10 Things You Can Do With
4. My mom used to put it on burns when we were kids
- chicks or sticks
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Random thoughts...
Glad he got it fixed for you @Doreensfree, so far so good here too 😊- 10 Things You Can Do With
10. On the food network bakers use it to cover pipes on custom cakes and then cover it with fondant How about butter?- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Random thoughts...
Several times @reciprocity 🙄 😂- chicks or sticks
- Random thoughts...
I've had internet issues for the last two days so I thought I might finally get some things done but just like saving it for a rainy day then watching it rain because its a rarity here, I'm so busy checking to see if its back on that I have no time for anything else 😣😂- It's Princess Maddie,s Birthday 😁
Happy 2nd birthday miss Maddie 💓- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- 10 Things You Can Do With
8. Wrap corn on the cob and butter in it for the grill- chicks or sticks
- 10 Things You Can Do With
6. Back in the day people would wrap it around their tv antenna to get better reception (not sure if it worked to well though lol)- chicks or sticks