Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Hang in there birch, I promise you everything you're going through is normal. Most of us either get sad and depressed or angry the first few months. But it is only temporary and your brain adjusting to being rid of those nasty chemicals.
  2. jillar commented on mrsguest's blog entry in My Quit
    Hi jillybean, how are you doing?
  3. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Isn't there a website for people who want to trade places?
  4. Heard everyone arrived really drunk Drunk
  5. Egad, everyone's pissed
  6. @Sazerac, We need a word!!! 😄😄
  7. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Exotic places like Belize and Hawaii would be cool
  8. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Too bad a new bedroom is surrounded by the rest of the house since that's all I need. 😄
  9. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    My no fun room I call my bedroom 😄😄
  10. Pity I can't kiss you Blast
  11. @Jordan7, can we have a word? 😄😄
  12. Ate mine, entirely
  13. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Is there another name then instead of the fun room?
  14. Nice Cadbury egg
  15. Glad you have a game plan opah
  16. Picking each answer carefully everyone Picks
  17. Hated leaving Yugoslavia
  18. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Let me put the finishing touches on it
  19. Hi Hyacinth, congratulations on that great quit you have! I think you may be confusing the two boards. This site has always been quittrain I'm really sorry about your mom and brother. My father and his brother both died from smoking related cancer, it's awful 😞 But it's awesome that your sons have quit, that must be such a relief for you! I hope you stick around to offer your knowledge to others following behind as I remember how special I thought it was when a long time quitter took the time to support me
  20. Congratulations on 11 months wantsit Isn't it amazing how we go from that first brutal week to almost a year quit already?! Well done, I hope you celebrate today
  21. Welcome aboard steveo and congratulations on taking back your life. You'll get as much support as you need/want here so shout out anytime you want. Be sure to check out all our different forums. There's a lot to do and read here to help keep your mind busy
  22. You're doing great opah, you're almost done with hell week so just keep your eye on the prize, better breathing to go hunting with your grandson
  23. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    Finish what you started
  24. Had advantage to catch him Catch
  25. Hated that show

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.