Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False, no one wants my cooking lol TNP doesn't give your fur babies people food
  2. Damn another y
  3. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    I That's exactly how I use it too lol. I don't even use my name so that no one sends me a friend request lol. False TNP has a neighbor that brings you food from time to time
  4. Betting lent exclusions are trying Warps
  5. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I can't share my dinner tonight because I ate it all 😄
  6. That's awesome rozuki! 😊
  7. Perhaps I can keep yours Bland
  8. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    Please share your good news with us so we can celebrate with you
  9. Easier next time
  10. Congratulations on your new perks @Rozuki I have a feeling though that this is more fitting for you:
  11. The urine test caught me by surprise. The Dr didn't say anything about it and I didn't see it on the lab order so it must have been in code otherwise I definitely would have done that lol
  12. Songs included new gorilla sounds Sound
  13. Let's leave y'all
  14. I've found since quitting that I only drink one cup of coffee instead of two a day. And like jordan, things I thought tasted good weren't so good after quitting lol
  15. Congratulations on four years quit TAC! That's awesome! 😊
  16. Been looking at red eyes Looks
  17. Ventured out alone this morning for the first time to get a blood test and unbeknownst to me a urine test. Went pretty good with my new portable oxygen tank, but I'll probably look into one of those battery operated concentrators if it's a permanent thing. Funny thing about the urine test, I pee umpteen times in the morning and I swear I sat on that stupid toilet for a half an hour and not one drop! Luckily they gave me a to go cup lol. Yes, pee at home and hubby delivered it back to them.
  18. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    It would be very nice to have good news only for the rest of the year
  19. jillar replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    I can see it now.....
  20. Evacuated neighboring town
  21. jillar replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    Congratulations Boo and sugar britches, LOVE Maddie May. So cute!!!!
  22. Welcome aboard beachmom, congrats on four days quit Glad you're already reading up on our addiction. We've got great threads to help you through so much of what you may be going through and if you can't find it just ask us, chances are someone's been through that particular thing too When you're ready to give yourself a break head over to our social forums. Lots to do there from music and fitness to games and jokes. It's a great way to help keep your mind off the misery even if just for a bit
  23. Welcome back pumpkin, sazerac has given you some great links to read. Stick close, Nope everyday, just for that day and let's get this done 😊
  24. Need another X-Ray

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.