Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Great question @AndrewAsh, quitters flu is real in that some recovery symptoms we have mimic flu like symptoms. The headache, coughing, foggy feeling. But it also is cold and flu season so it could be that you're just coming down with a cold. You'll be pleasantly surprised to find that the colds you do get won't last as long as they did when you smoked. I also found that I got far less colds after I quit. I hope you feel better soon 😊
  2. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False TNP flies at least once a year
  3. Dabbled in new game online Games
  4. Donuts are yummy 😋
  5. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    @Boo your phone can't possibly be as outdated as mine!
  6. Fired errant accountant running scam Scams
  7. jillar replied to jillar's topic in Games
    I've been opting to not do anything for weeks now
  8. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False, never even had a passport! TNP hates autocorrect
  9. That's enough noise
  10. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    It's mind over matter
  11. Got good shampoo
  12. Reasoning is one thing stolen Thing
  13. Congratulations sunshine, don't forget to celebrate your awesome achievement! 😊
  14. Awesome Andrew, thanks for the update 😊 Maybe when you get a chance you can fill in your quit date so we can know where you are in your quit? Another super inspiring thing is our tickers. They show you how many cigarettes you've avoided since you quit as well as the time and money saved by quitting. I loved watching mine and couldn't believe the numbers I was seeing! 😲
  15. My cat has chewed every cord in our house, phone cords, modem cords, mouse and keyboard cords, speaker wires....I keep hoping she'll stop and just when I think she has another one is bitten 😞 I don't know yet Chris, I've asked my new dr and the visiting nurse and they say stay on it. I bought an oximeter and my oxygen goes down to 91-92 just walking around so that's not good 😞 But they also said that it takes time so maybe there's hope for me yet 😊
  16. Emailed Rob Schneider
  17. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False TNP wishes they lived some place else
  18. Don't like yoga
  19. Ugh, frucking cat bit my oxygen line twice and nearly in two this time 😞 Trying my hardest to not acknowledge it though so she won't use it to get my attention! Luckily I did get extra hose because of her need to bite everything into frucking pieces but for now I'm just taping the cuts up and that seems to be working.... All these years I would joke that I would be pushing hubby in a wheelchair with my oxygen bottle on the back never even thinking that, except for the wheelchair, it would come true 😞
  20. Entering second trimester
  21. jillar replied to beazel's topic in Games
    The path of least resistance
  22. Especially torrid secrets?
  23. She told yarns
  24. jillar replied to Jimmyss's topic in Games
    False TNP has a white car
  25. Enjoyed river excursion

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.