Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jillar

Moderators
  • Joined

Everything posted by jillar

  1. Congratulations my new friend on two awesome months quit! And thank you for the support you give to the board
  2. Take the pledge Heather, it's only for today. You have your ticker, you have your support crew, just do it 😊
  3. Is that also why you like your bread crust on?
  4. Didn't you already ask that?
  5. What disease did cured ham actually have?
  6. What do people in China call their good plates?
  7. If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why’s it still #2?
  8. You must mean has anyone ever approached me about a biography right?
  9. What are you implying?
  10. Nevada opens up next Saturday Krept
  11. Does on because I'm too lazy to cut it off count?
  12. I never grin
  13. I'm here in this thread aren't i?😂😂
  14. East rising sun
  15. I've never used them but a friend swears by them for shoulder pain, why do you ask?
  16. Heck if I know, want to scroll up and see? 😂😂
  17. Do you care that much?
  18. Erection's really straight
  19. I think we're still ok since we haven't acted on it don't you?
  20. Do we make a poll on where the poll should be held?
  21. Should we make a poll? 😂😂
  22. Do you like Fog Free?
  23. Closer, anything else?
  24. It's not very catchy, do you have any other ideas?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.